Advanced Topics in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
We are happy to anounce our new lecture on Advanced Topics in Computer Vision and Deep Learning!
As as of now, the lecture will be offered every winter semester.
- Visual sensors
- Data representations
- Advanced Object Detection
- Light Fields
- Advanced types of convolutions and normalization layers
- Prior knowledge in machine learning and hybrid methods combining deep learning and classical computer vision
- Image-based rendering
- Domain adapation and transfer
- Self-supervised learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Model size reduction
- Various advanced applications for computer vision
It is recommended to have completed at least "3D Computer Vision", "Very Deep Learning", or a related course.
If you want to take the course, please join it in OLAT.
The access token will be announced during the first lecture.