Important: After the experience of the first lecture, we plan to switch to a hybrid mode for all upcoming lectures. The next lecture will take place in the larger Room46-210 and streamed via web following this link https://livestream.uni-kl.de/?stream=46-210 You can decide to come in person or to follow the lecture from home. There is no VPN-connection required for the stream
In order to attend the lecture or exercise sessions, stundets are expected to present proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test.
Every student must go to the covid center near Uni-Sporthalle and get a QR code.
While entering the lecture room the professor will scan your personal QR codes with the Intake app.
Wearing masks is strongly recommended and students must maintain distancing rules inside and outside the classromm.
This year the lectures will be held in person.
Please register to the lecture by sending an e-mail to Tewodros Habtegebrial: tewodros_amberbir.habtegebrial(at)dfki.de
Information about OLAT (links, passwords, dates ...) will be sent per e-Mail.
Room and Time
Lecture: Wednesday, 08:00-09:45, starting 27.10.2021
Exercise: interactive session, 17:00 - 19:00
Prof. Dr. Didier Stricker
- Introduction: what is a camera? Date
- Camera model and camera calibration Date
- Fitting and parameter estimation
- Image point detection and point matching
- 2D-image transformations (mapping) and panorama stitching
- Two cameras: epipolar geometry and stereo reconstruction
- Multiple view reconstruction
- Structured light: laser, coded light
- Depth Cameras
- Structure from motion