Important Information at a Glance
Lectures: Monday, 15:30 - 17:00, 48-210
Exercise: Friday, 15:30 – 17:00, 46-110 (starting 28.04. every two weeks)
OLAT Course: RPTU_2D Image Processing_SoSe2023 (Password will be announced in first lecture)
Prof. Dr. Didier Stricker
Michael Fürst (michael.fuerst(at)dfki.de)
- Color, HDR, image interpolation
- Edges and corners
- Feature tracking and optical flow
- Detection and classification
- Bayes Tracking (Kalman, EKF, and particle filters)
(The slides and videos will be published in the OLAT Course.)
Homework assignments (6 throughout semester) will consist of a theoretical part (questions) and a practical part (using Python), to be solved in groups of 2 or maximum of 4 students. To pass, 60% of the solution of each exercise sheet needs to be correct. All exercise sheets must be passed to be permitted to the exam.
Answers to questions and implementations must be submitted via OLAT Submission portal:
- Homework submission is mandatory for being eligible to participate in the exam
- Submission deadline will be given on the sheet and in OLAT. Deadlines are hard and there is no extensions!
Tutorial sessions will be held shortly after submission deadline:
- Discussion of last exercise
- Presentation/prepartion of current exercise
- Discussion/questions from the lecture
Examination Date and Place
Examination details will be published via OLAT.
- David A. Forsyth and Jean Ponce, Computer Vision: A Modern Approach
- Richard Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications