Please register to the course through OLAT: olat.vcrp.de/url/RepositoryEntry/3190161732
The content of the lecture will be updated in OLAT at the appointments defined in the KIS lecture and exercises appointments.
Mo, 16:00 - 17:30, 48-210
Exercise: Friday, 15:15 – 16:45, online! - First exercice will be announced per Mail or OLAT
Prof. Dr. Didier Stricker
Kumail Raza (kumail.raza(at)dfki.de)
- Color, HDR, image interpolation
- Edges and corners
- Feature tracking and optical flow
- Detection and classification
- Bayes Tracking (Kalman, EKF, and particle filters)
Slides and Online Course Material
The slides and videos will be continuously added here:
- 19.04.2021: Introduction
Homework assignments (6 throughout semester) will consist of a theoretical part (questions) and a practical part (using OpenCV and Python), to be solved in groups of 2 or maximum of 4 students.
Answers to questions and implementations must be handed in via email:
- Homework submission is mandatory for being eligible to participate in the exam
- Submission deadline, tutor and online exercise session will be given on each assignment
Tutorial sessions will be held shortly after submission deadline:
- Discussion of last exercise
- Presentation/prepartion of current exercise
- Discussion of lecture
- Friday, 15:15 – 16:45, online!
Exercices and material:
- Exercise 1: ...
Examination Date and Place:
- David A. Forsyth and Jean Ponce, Computer Vision: A Modern Approach
- Richard Szeliski, Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications